MILHASC is proud to be a Silver Standard NEBOSH Learning Partner.
NEBOSH and Great Britain’s Health and Safety Regulator, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), have jointly developed a new one-day qualification that shows how non-complex incidents can be investigated effectively. By learning lessons and making improvements, organizations can avoid similar incidents occurring in the future.
What Will You Learn?
- The one-day NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation covers the following topics:
- 1. Moral, legal and financial arguments for investigations
- 2. Human and organizational factors that can contribute to an incident
- 3. The process for investigating incidents
- 4. Positive interview strategies and the barriers to successful interviews
NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation
Incident terminology, the moral, legal and financial arguments for investigations and management system requirements.43:45
How human and organisational factors can contribute to an incident26:58
The process for investigating incidents01:20:39
Positive strategies that can be adopted for interviews following incidents and th39:36
Introduction to advanced incident investigation techniques14:53